Skip to main content

Elevator Pitch (Draft)

About me:
- Name
- Age
- Current study/major

ACURA Project:
- My Topic and how it is important
- RQ
- Interest with professor/proposal of the project
- Questions that I'm confused about

Hello Professor..., my name is Connor Cheng and would love for you to work with me on my ACURA project. Currently, I am an undergrad at Penn State Abington and pursuing a marketing major. Ever since I was young, I always wanted to pursue a job in the business field. Having many jobs and experience gained from the past, I do have some knowledge of how businesses are operated and maintained. My biggest question that I have is that how does the contribution of social media play a role in how businesses promote themselves to teenagers? As a teenager, we spend so much time on our smartphones and electronics. We as a whole planet evolve around it and many are to say that it has changed our lives and is super important to our lives. With what you offer to the table, I greatly think that it would be amazing if you would help me with my research. Not only do I want to pursue what you have accomplished but you are an example of what I would like to be when I graduate. Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

- Connor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WP1 Proposal

Food -> Italian Food -> Di Matteo Restaurant -> Italian Pizza ->  Di Matteo Restaurant Menu Reviews -> Movie Reviews -> Rotten Tomatoes review -> CRITIC REVIEWS FOR MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT   English assignment -> College English essay -> Persuasive College essay -> College essay on Why cats make the perfect pet.