Skip to main content

PB2A Parts 1 & 2

Business

How do businesses focus on judgment and decision making biases and explores areas related to both consumer psychology and marketing strategy? What risks are there if you source raw material rather than using services? What trends are there for the business company within the next 1 to 2 years?

Professor Salar Ghahramani studies International, Comparative, Foreign Law, Transnational Law, International Trade Law & Policy, Comparative Law, International Business Transactions, International Politics (Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude, and with Honors), Minor in History, and Minor in Middle East Studies.
Professor Pronobesh Banerjee studies Marketing, Indian Institute of Social Welfare, Business Management, and Chemistry.

In my opinion, I find Professor Pronobesh to be very intriguing because he studies Marketing strategies. One of the most important parts of running a business is to market it and without a game plan it can fail miserably and make you lose a lot of money so you will need other routes to proceed if one fails. If I were to devote a lot of time in a business field, I would also study Marketing Strategies. The field is very interesting to me because of the ways someone can do to maximize the potential of the business, marketing strategies can help organize the business of ways to optimize, such as management, offline integration, social media, traffic building, optimization process, conversion analysis, planning, and website design.

Comments

  1. First, I would like to say you have great organization in you post. It caught my attention and only made me want to read more. I think it is important you pull the reader in, and you did that by starting with some general questions in relation to business. The topic you choose is a good topic in my opinion, and I see that importance it has in your life. Great use of background and description !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opened this I thought woah my PB2A part 1 + 2 looks like a sentence compared to yours! You did a awesome job capturing your readers attention by presenting a set of questions in the beginning. Included your opinions and why you find the majors you picked interesting. I could tell you did some research about your major, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WP1 Proposal

Food -> Italian Food -> Di Matteo Restaurant -> Italian Pizza ->  Di Matteo Restaurant Menu Reviews -> Movie Reviews -> Rotten Tomatoes review -> CRITIC REVIEWS FOR MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT   English assignment -> College English essay -> Persuasive College essay -> College essay on Why cats make the perfect pet.