Skip to main content

Annotations


My annotations:
]- in the enclosed bracket, I will write a brief overview of the contents
  • - jot down facts about the specific line or paragraph
_- key facts and information about the subject

?- a question that I might have

^- my thoughts about the line/paragraph aka adding my own comment

*- lines that really stands out


Classmates annotations:
  • Different colors for different subjects/topics
  • Circling a word to pull away main points
  • star good quotes
  • +/- for pro/cons of statements and comparisons
  • :( something that confuses me more than what I originally was
  • <3 for a word that they liked
What I learned:
Me and my classmates have very similar techniques on annotations. Many of which are different symbols but are used the same way that I would use them. The different uses of annotation allows the reader to interpret the article a little more clearer to their liking. I think it is very important to annotate to also grab the best information from the article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WP1 Proposal

Food -> Italian Food -> Di Matteo Restaurant -> Italian Pizza ->  Di Matteo Restaurant Menu Reviews -> Movie Reviews -> Rotten Tomatoes review -> CRITIC REVIEWS FOR MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT   English assignment -> College English essay -> Persuasive College essay -> College essay on Why cats make the perfect pet.