Skip to main content

Reverse Outline Extra Credit WP1


Paragraph #
:)
1
Each movie review that I chose had different conventions, affordances, constraints, and the tone of how each author wrote their review.
2
The second paragraph lists many of the conventions on the specific review.
3
The third paragraph also lists conventions but also states flaws that are in the review.
4
The last paragraph briefly states the tone throughout the review as well as the conventions, and similarities between the different reviews.


The structural approach that I incorporated into my WP1 was a 4 paragraph structure consisting of an introduction followed by 3 body paragraphs. The 3 body paragraphs were structured accordingly to each source, so the first body paragraph consisted of Source 1, second body paragraph bonded with source 2, and finally, the last body paragraph was joined with source 3. I structured my WP1 this way because I thought it would make the reader less confused with my essay, Instead of rambling on each paragraph about every source, I sort them out into their own paragraphs with each source which I thought would be more organized.

Moving forward, the changes that I might make would be to incorporate more examples that back up the sources that I have listed and their examples beside it. I think that it is very important to make sure that there is information to back up your examples to allow the reader to know that everything is correct and the details are facts and not opinionated or personal statements. Even though I thought my structure would be perfect for this writing assignment, I think that it should be changed to writing each body paragraph with the idea’s that I’ve written in my thesis statement. So each body paragraph would consist of one idea from my thesis statement and then add in the sources that back it up along with many quotes from my sources, alongside credible quotes from my examples and lastly in addition, more course readings/vocab from our English class which will help strengthen my writing moving forward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WP1 Proposal

Food -> Italian Food -> Di Matteo Restaurant -> Italian Pizza ->  Di Matteo Restaurant Menu Reviews -> Movie Reviews -> Rotten Tomatoes review -> CRITIC REVIEWS FOR MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT   English assignment -> College English essay -> Persuasive College essay -> College essay on Why cats make the perfect pet.