Skip to main content

WHO AM I?

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Connor and I was born on the 30th of December in NorthEast Philadelphia. My favorite color is blue. I also have a younger brother. I love hanging out with friends during my free time and also love going to the gym. If you know me then you know that the gym and dieting is what I stand for. I also love football and lacrosse of which I played during high school. I love going to the beach and relaxing my mind during the peak sun hours but overall would love to travel the world when I grow up. One very interesting fact is that I have yet to still step foot on a plane. Ive also never broken a bone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WP1 Proposal

Food -> Italian Food -> Di Matteo Restaurant -> Italian Pizza ->  Di Matteo Restaurant Menu Reviews -> Movie Reviews -> Rotten Tomatoes review -> CRITIC REVIEWS FOR MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT   English assignment -> College English essay -> Persuasive College essay -> College essay on Why cats make the perfect pet.